Tuesday, May 3, 2011

59 Days & Counting

Well, I've got some good news & some bad news...first the good news.
It was a beautiful weekend weather wise and we got lots done. The livingroom is painted, and the woodwork stained...looks great thanks to my better half. The mudroom, which used to be an open porch, has been drywalled and is ready for paint next weekend. Outside, I was able to get the shed back into shape from the roof collapse this spring. Not too much damage and I was able to sort out & organize most of my tools & hardware. Now I have a better idea of what I have and what I need to get. I also set up a rain barrel and started processing the brush from the two cedar trees I cut down. The old ford van is getting ready to go on the road and none too soon. The construction trash from last summer & fall needs to be taken to the dump. All in all it was a very productive 2 days and hopefully the weather will cooperate again this coming weekend.
Now for the bad news....
Sorry, no pics yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment