Sunday, March 20, 2011

100 Days And Counting

Well, here we are at the 100 day mark.  The baby's room is finally done and the two little ones are moved in.  All that is left indoors is some minor repairs and painting.  Now that spring has officially begun, we can turn our attention outdoors.....well almost.  Even though the warmer weather is starting to arrive, there is still a lot of snow on the ground.
To add insult to injury, the roof of my tool shed collapsed under the weight of the snow last week, I should be able to save it though and damage to the contents were restricted to some newspaper for fire starting.

Here are a few pics of where the garden is planned...







Had to limb a few trees though, maybe even cut them out completely.....




There are still two cedars to remove...this one is tangled in the power lines....wish me luck.
 The bonus to all this is the great fence posts we get...



Not to mention our heat source needs to be fed...


Ya, I know, the roof was leaking when we got the place.  I'll get it cleaned up over the summer.

Well that's about it for this weekend, besides the wood I split, sorry, no pics of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment