Thursday, February 10, 2011

Back With A Vengance

So here we go...

I know, I know...it's been a while.  Some familly issues have been keeping me away from the blog for a while.  I am sorry for that and will do my best to keep up the pace from now on.

In case anyone else has noticed, the Canadian Preppers Network has gone stagnant.  Too bad, because we need a place to get organized.  Good news though, as an extension of the American Preppers Network, the new International Preppers Network is open for business, and yes, there is a Canadian section complete with Provincial forums.  I have started posting there and hope you will join me and many others to discuss all things prepper.  You can find the link at the bottom of the main page of this blog.

One other thing I would like to promote, is the prepper podcast.  A link is on the right hand toolbar.  There are shows on almost every evening at 9PM EST.  Join the group and get into the chat room.  Also, you can call in for free with Skype and talk live with the host on air.

No one has offered me ANY form of compensation for these promotions, I offer them to my fellow preppers with the hope to educate and prepare people for the what if...

Thanks for tuning in and stay tuned for lots more posts.

PS, I hope you like the new format...it should make it a tad easier on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment