Thursday, November 25, 2010

Welcome

So here we go...

I started to look into emergency preparedness after buying my 1st house in the country.  At first, all I could find was the standard 72 hour stuff.  The more I looked, the more I found.  After countless hours on the internet, I began to sort the few good sites from the rest, and were those few good sites ever worth the time spent searching.  It soon became apparent that 3 days worth of food and water along with a cookstove and a few candles wasn't going to cut it.  But there was still something missing....Canadian content, more specifically, Quebec content.

So here I am.  My goal is to post an article once a week and let anyone post their comments.  Please feel free to talk about anything related to this blog.  I do moderate comments, but so long as you keep it clean, respectfull and on topic, anything goes!

I hope that anyone with the same desire for local Quebec based information and discussion posts freqently....

Waiting to here from you

Denob

No comments:

Post a Comment